Volume II is meant to be bigger, louder, and more diverse than Volume I. Berry Content Corporation will purchase FNAR for 12 months from publication date. Pay is $100 per story, payable on acceptance, plus three author copies. We wish it could be more.
- Stories can be in any crime sub-genre. If a crime is central to the plot, it's suitable for this anthology.
- Your story must match the anthology theme: every stolen vote is a crime.
- You are free to interpret the theme as literally or metaphorically as you wish.
- Story length: 2,500 to10,000 words.
- Any time period or location is acceptable for this anthology.
- In Volume I, many authors experimented with form and voice. Please feel free to experiment!
- Narrative non-fiction will also be considered.
- DEADLINE: January 31, 2020.
Is your story ready? Email it and your contact information to email@example.com today!
You'll receive an acknowledgement within three days of submission.